Ill Will Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Tool Tips & Tricks

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Minecraft Cracked 1.5.1
What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:30 pm by ninetsant

» Minecraft Cracked 1.5.1
What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:26 pm by ninetsant

» Albert Nobbs (2011) LIMITED BRRip XviD AC3-playXD
What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:39 am by 

» http://www.phatassmixes.com/forum/
What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:57 pm by redmase

» Free plugins...
What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:37 pm by tommyboi

» Vocal Tip 1
What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:41 pm by jaynm26

» What's on your mind?
What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:41 pm by Latino

» Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information.
What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» vista computer shuts down and restarts in low resolution?
What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:31 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

What's on your mind?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ill Will Studios
Admin

What's on your mind? Empty
PostSubject: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:35 pm

This is for any Questions that you my have for me about my videos...
Back to top Go down
http://www.therealsse.tk
chapp357

PostSubject: Preset installation   What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:51 pm

What up Ill Will, thanks for all the help and tips you offer, thats all love fam...
My question to you would be, Where would i install the bomb factor presets? Im new to pt8,
but im learn a whole lot from you and others like you thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dj Hustlenomics

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:02 pm

I Need Dj Drama's Sound Effects..... The Silencer & Body Drop Effects... If Anyone Can Help It Would Be Great
Back to top Go down
Latino

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Hey ill mutch respect from a latino brother from Puerto Rico.I have been watching your tutorials and i gotta say im inpress by the way forgive my poor english lol i do a lot for being born and race in this bitch PR lol but anyway at first i toad you where the Alchemist lol look a lot alike
but i can tell u have the talent and the dedication so god bless for what your doing lol dont thake me for a christian person but for a real mather fucker i bulive that good will like yours only comes from good and the hard so keep it up and follow that destiny man you are a heat of it.Any way man im a sound engineer from PR has there are a lot lol but first real thing is i hate fucking raggaeton merengue and salsa shit. on the real i like some songs cost i grewup listening to them.But my father is born race is the bronx So i grew up listening to the supreams/jackson5/the beatles/marvingaye u know motown shit love the sound of those old longplains any way im a musician i love music
i dont follow any genres i like some more than others yeah but dont fallow any genres.I like to think of music like an expression happy/sad/in love/cultural/social u know humors and a i try to let that humor be the guide to expresset in music.I have play bass /percussion on 2 raggae bands know.I bulive have and influce to like i love hip hop /raggae i mean real caribbean st.croix raggae lol/dancehall/rnb u know real talk r.kelly lol na but has produccin i look at music like a challenge.I think to my self (example) can i realy do a techno cost is not my thing but
is not about what i like. Is about the challenge to my self as a producer to push my self to do it and att my own flavor to it and that people and my self are comfortable whit the results.So Ill im sorry for my "bullshit" but before i start asking questions i shust wannet to talk a little about my self and where im coming from for you not to take me for another raggetonero same loop matherfucker okey lol.

So Ill my first question is:Is mastering my beat correct?I mean like mix/pre mix and finally master.By theway if this is not the correct way to properly Master a beat let me know the flow cost im a little come fuse lol.PREMIX/POSTMIX/PREMASTER/POST MASTER im realy comfusse
please hit me whit that one alsou Ill lol.Okey the thing a bout the first question is if my beat is master then there is no room for my vocals am i right am i wrong?Please let me know bro

then again keep helping the world man the world will help you back as is problabbly doing Mutch love to the world and the musicians you have a brother in the caribbean Ill ill wait for your answer
PEACE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ill Will Studios  :: YouTube Question?-
Jump to: